Friday, May 21, 2010

In A Dream (Rockell)

Midnight Rendezvous

You haunt me at night..

In the dark as I try to sleep

Visions of you

Float into my mind.

Visions of you in the nude

Awaken my desire

As I lie in bed alone.

[and I can almost hear you moan..]

I toss and turn..

(turn and toss..)

Yet I can’t seem to shake you away.

In my head you remain-

Inviting me into a fantasy that I cannot refuse.

I allow myself

To follow you

Into a forbidden world.

You say a lot without saying a word.

And what you say is that I can have

Whatever I’d like-

You are here to please me.

I can see your smile..

I can almost smell your perfume

And feel your soft skin.

Feel your bare body against mine.

Our bodies in motion

Slow and sensual

As to savor the moment..

I wake up to the sun-

Realizing I fell asleep during your visit.

I wonder when I’ll see you again.

1 comment:

  1. love that. i love how u can actually put ur emotions & feelings into something so beautiful!
    .Nicole

    ReplyDelete