Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spiderwebs (No Doubt)

Eyes Wide Shut

“Love had me blinded, man.”

Wait,

Did you really just say that to me?

Way to take a fucking dig

And kick me while I’m down, man.

And what do you mean exactly..

Maybe that you never really loved me

And now you can see the light?

Or

Now you see me for who I “really” am

And you’re disgusted by it?

You know,

This whole conversation has been a mind fuck.

And quite frankly-

I’m over it.

I’m over all of the mind fucking you’ve

Been doing to me lately.

I REFUSE to be that pathetic

Ex-girlfriend that keeps hanging on

And cannot take a fucking hint.

So this is me heading for the exit.

I’m walking through those doors

And I’m not looking back.


I.

Am.

Done.


11/10

2 comments:

  1. I think we need to drink a toast to that asap. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete